Hello Guest

Were adam and eve living souls after expulsion.

• 3 Replies

Offline The prophet non-profit

• PERCEPTION IS THE NEW REALITY.
    • View Profile
Were adam and eve living souls after expulsion.
« on: Friday July 20, 2018, 02:41:10 AM »
If GOD only breathed the spirit into adam and called him a "Living Soul" ... How come souls are the currency of the church?

Offline 8thBeast

• View Profile
    • Gates of the City
Re: Were adam and eve living souls after expulsion.
« Reply #1 on: Friday July 20, 2018, 07:48:07 PM »
Perhaps you can rephrase the question and be more specific as to the point of your question, i.e., what you mean by "souls are the currency of the church."
That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ.

https://gatesofthecity.wordpress.com/book-mystery-of-godliness-pdf-for-gates/

Offline The prophet non-profit

• PERCEPTION IS THE NEW REALITY.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday September 15, 2018, 07:48:41 PM »
Yea. I can't I dont think. That was a fancy way of saying it, but obviously it means why do churches use the soul as incentive and threat.

If im missing something its the aspergers probably.

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday February 05, 2019, 12:06:59 AM »
The church as most view the church is a fake world religious system. Pick any religion, itís fake. Pick one of a hundred different flavors of christianity, all fake. The world religious system hijacked the scriptures for their own monetary gain. I havenít met a teacher, evangelist, or pastor within the world religious system that has a clue whatís in scripture. And neither have I met an apostle or prophet from the world religious system because there are none.

The church in scripture, or the seven churches of Revelation, all point to one place where we are gathered together on the sabbath day of rest. Itís a day of rest because itís the day we stop doing the works of man and only do the works of God...and that place can only be found inside the Holy Spirit. Walking in the Holy Spirit doesnít cost us our soul, but rather only the sole of our foot.
It cannot be disputed, those things we do are a direct result of the thoughts we follow. Jesus said, Follow me.