Hello Guest

Block feature would be nice...

• 2 Replies

Offline 8thBeast

• View Profile
    • Gates of the City
Block feature would be nice...
« on: Saturday July 21, 2018, 12:56:44 PM »
On other forums there are features that allow you to "ignore" other members who are constantly given to unwarranted criticisms. Their behavior differs little to none from the common troll who are always more disruptive than contributing. 

I love point/counterpoint reasoning with reasonable people, but when people are incapable of an intellectual discourse and have to result to degrading comments and baseless accusations it does nothing but grieve the Spirit and undermines the whole purpose and credibility of RFB's Forum intent.

Granted it, we all have different perspectives because of culture, family, and religious affiliation,etc, etc.. But hopefully, most of the people here are like spokes on a wheel, coming from different places on the rim but still reaching towards a unity at the hub of truth.

If someone cannot show another respect in their disagreement and has to resort to ridicule, othesr need to be able to block them and possibly even force a block on them from seeing another's content.

RFB's is not place for immature bullies who only hinder discourse and mutual convergence to truth and reality.
That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ.

https://gatesofthecity.wordpress.com/book-mystery-of-godliness-pdf-for-gates/

Re: Block feature would be nice...
« Reply #1 on: Saturday July 21, 2018, 10:37:26 PM »
I'm not sure if this is what your looking for, but If you select "Profile", then a tab will appear "Modify Profile" from the drop down menu there is a Buddy/ignore list option.

"Let's see what they are hiding behind that movie screen"
                        Question Everything

Offline Administrator

• any trolls show hit me up
    • View Profile
    • Richie From Boston
Re: Block feature would be nice...
« Reply #2 on: Saturday July 28, 2018, 09:16:23 PM »
I'm not sure if this is what your looking for, but If you select "Profile", then a tab will appear "Modify Profile" from the drop down menu there is a Buddy/ignore list option.