Hello Guest

Sleep Paralysis

• 2 Replies

Offline Davie1972

• WWG1 Love and Light WGA
    • View Profile
Sleep Paralysis
« on: Sunday July 22, 2018, 05:17:18 AM »
I visited a Psychic Church last year because I always do when  I feel very lost or detached from my spirit. Darkest moments of the mind open up the blackest of holes. This time my Grandmother came to visit, she died in 1998. I got a message, basically I had lost faith in my own ability to read the spirit world or 'see ghosts' as most express it. She told me in no uncertain terms I should hold faith in my own ability.

So that night I got the Night Terrors! Did I 'catch' something from the Church? I saw a dark shadow figure of a man open the door to the bedroom and I froze, they take over your mind! He got on top of me holding each limb so I couldn't move, limb to limb no other pressure, I was terrified! I couldn't speak or anything and I psychically felt him laugh and he left in an instant.

I dwelt on this whole scenario and I saw him as the same 'one' that visited me when I was 4 years old, like I recognized him from an incident some 40 years earlier....

The next night I lay in bed facing away from the door but he came to visit again! This time I knew I would be prepared... but it didn't work out that way. He got on me holding me down and I strained so so hard and managed to pinch one of his fingers and he disappeared instantly. I couldn't speak and I don't know how I moved a millimeter as it took all my will power.

The next night I lay in wait and as soon as the bedroom door creaked I shouted 'Jesus is with me so f*ck off!'...  I have been troubled again but I'm ready to say Jesus anytime! 

Re: Sleep Paralysis
« Reply #1 on: Monday July 23, 2018, 03:03:48 PM »
I have had this happen to me as well. On several occasions. It is amazing though how once we say Jesus's name , they are gone in an instant. Keep up the belief in yourself and in the Lord Jesus and things will get better.

Re: Sleep Paralysis
« Reply #2 on: Monday August 06, 2018, 09:27:55 AM »
Hey, it is cool that you know Jesus. I always ask why are they able to come back(not that it has happened to me personally). But there definitely seems to be a supernatural war going on, and evil spirits back off in the name of Jesus Christ. But I think it is extra protection, to live as Jesus says in the book of Matthew, I think this will offer even more protection from such events. Demons take advantage of easy targets. But i think I watched, Derek Prince say, they can come extra hard after Christians to make them doubt their faith. Once you lost that, you become more vulnerable to the temptations of sin: Matthew 6:22, "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"

So there is power in emulating the way that Jesus christ lived  :)

Matthew  7:21

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; ut he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

I take this to mean that, its not just about doing what Christ did, i.e. cast out demons or do wonderful things( i.e. you were just doing them selfishly) But it is about your soul or how you went about doing them. People can do good things for the wrong reasons. Jesus cared about our souls, that we should love our enemies, love our neighbour, love God. It is our soul which we need to work on in this life.
« Last Edit: Monday August 06, 2018, 09:35:36 AM by thesophist »