Trump is and always has been a ZIONIST

• 3 Replies

Offline Administrator

• any trolls show hit me up
    • View Profile
    • Richie From Boston
Trump is and always has been a ZIONIST
« on: Tuesday February 12, 2019, 10:14:38 AM »
Its amazing to me how many still think Trump gives on damn about America. Hes using as he always has as a place to extract money from, by any means needed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM

Offline Administrator

• any trolls show hit me up
    • View Profile
    • Richie From Boston

Re: Trump is and always has been a ZIONIST
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday February 12, 2019, 09:34:32 PM »
All channels get on me when I leave comments about fear mongering, being grandiose, and preaching doom and gloom. I only trust and support my Creator, Lord and Savior. PERIOD! No one seems to get that, when I leave a comment as to what it is that they are supporting, they get all defensive, you know, like I support the criminals they expose! NOT, never did, never will. Trust is something that cannot be given, it must be earned. And ANYONE that is Evil and does Wicked deeds will never ever earn my trust and support. PERIOD!

Listen, I have spent (waisted) the last 26 years of my life doing the very same things we're all doing here and now. Well, guess what, I just turned the page! I'm preaching a different message now. One of hope, and of love. You know, "The Good News". If you don't know what that is read the last chapter of the last book. WE WIN!

Meantime, by-all-means, carry on. Continue to be faithful to/in your calling, and that which you are instructed to do. And it's not my job to tell anyone what their jobs are. I'll do my job, you do yours.

Let it be so.

neverfear

Christopher Young

Re: Trump is and always has been a ZIONIST
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday February 12, 2019, 11:01:28 PM »
Yes Never Fear.
Love is key to Our Existence here.
Without Love, I see a total Void.
:)
No Fear.