Hello Guest

Noah’s ark found...AGAIN?

• 0 Replies
Noah’s ark found...AGAIN?
« on: Wednesday February 13, 2019, 11:41:10 AM »
I noticed another article just came out that says they believe they found Noah’s ark, but this time in Iraq. Pay no attention, it’s a distraction. Not that Noah’s ark isn’t a real thing, or that it’s not important....it’s just not the Noah’s ark we are supposed to be looking at. If anything is interesting about the discovery, it’s the number of times claims have been made that it’s been found before.

While they off running around looking for Noah’s ark, some already know where it is. It’s much closer than originally thought, even in a hidden place which no natural man would think to look. And the entire ark, even the sum of all the materials required to build it are not far from us. In truth they are inside each of us. Just like the materials for the Tabernacle of Moses, or Solomon’s Temple, or the rebuilt (NEW) Jersusalem.  Each of these dwellings represent the Holy Spirit.

Like this:

Invisible Love + the visible expression of Love = Holy Spirit <——that’s the ark where we find refuge. We abide in the Holy Spirit. Also called the Holy Ark, or Ark of the Covenant.

Wrapped up in Love is all kinds of good stuff. Like forgiveness, patience, kindness, humility, peace, joy, generosity, etc. If you want to build the ark, you need to use all these materials, else it doesn’t float.
And it doesn’t float because it’s not wholly built to specification.

For anyone with the unction to abide in the Holy Spirit today, here is a look at how you build your own ark.

1. Wait for the instructions and identify the materials needed:

- Instructions to build the ark: Word, Word = Love = the Father himself, the commands, that which is HEARD, the Voice.
- The materials used in building: Forgiveness, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, kindness, meekness (humility), temperance, generosity, thankfulness, and compassion (mercy). Each of these is a characteristic of the Father. When one of these characteristics is revealed to us, the Fathers instruction goes out: Be like me.

I AM compassion. Follow me and you be compassion also.

2. Begin the work:

The building process = the work that needs to be completed. The works of God are the outward visible expression of the materials used to stand up the ark. For example, since patience is on the materials list, the outward visible expression of patience is the work, that is to say, the Son of God. We need to DO patience. Like this:

Invisible patience (instruction/material)  + the visible expression of patience thru you (the building work) = patience replicated (a room or part of the ark, the place of refuge we abide in, the place of safety from impatience).

3. Enter the Ark

- The ark is your place of refuge, the same place where Noah was protected when the flood came and took away all the evil. Ark = Holy Spirit. The scripture says the ark “rose up”...it was risen.

The pattern is simple, just like the ark had three stories: A lower, a second, and a third story. Like this:

Instruction and Materials + building = Completed ark

Or these:
Word + Works = Holy Spirit
Father + Son = Holy Spirit
Invisible Love + the outward visible expression of Love towards others = Love replicated

So we see that it is the replication of Love, and all it’s invisible piece parts, into a visible earthly realm were we live, is our salvation. “In earth as it is in heaven.” See Matthew 6:10 & 2 Chronicles 6:41

Gen 6:14 ...and rooms shall you make in the ark, AND SHALL PITCH IT WITHIN AND WITHOUT with pitch. <——within is the Good Spirit in you. Without is when you express the Good Spirit, you now abide in it, it surrounds you round about.

Pitch it with pitch within  and without:

John 10:37-38  If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Once you’re in the Holy Spirit, don’t jump ship:

Acts 27:30-31 And as the shipmen were about to flee out of the ship, when they had let down the boat into the sea, under colour as though they would have cast anchors out of the foreship, Paul said to the centurion and to the soldiers, Except these abide in the ship, ye cannot be saved.

Getting back to the number of times the ark has been discovered. It’s been found in scripture many times. Here are some study tips:

Other times in scripture the ark is found:

- Read the building of the tabernacle of Moses. There was the outer court, the holy place, the most holy place.
- Study the ark of the covenant and the contents (pattern) within and without
- Find the pattern in Solomon’s Temple.
- Study the rebuilding of Jerusalem and how the breaches in the wall and gates were repaired.
- Study the Apostle John’s description of New Jerusalem in the Book of Revelation.

These all speak of our ascension into the Holy Spirit while being yet here on earth.
« Last Edit: Wednesday February 13, 2019, 07:33:15 PM by The Rebel Shepherd »
It cannot be disputed, those things we do are a direct result of the thoughts we follow. Jesus said, Follow me.