Hello Guest

Police using facial recognition in Orlando FL

• 9 Replies
Police using facial recognition in Orlando FL
« on: Monday July 09, 2018, 06:20:29 PM »
Just caught this on the local news down here. They say the police will continue "testing" it and hope that it will help to keep us "safe", I guess since so many incidents have happened down here it's the green light for it. Oh and guess who the contract is with...Amazon, who would have thought.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/orlando-to-continue-testing-facial-recognition-software

Re: Police using facial recognition in Orlando FL
« Reply #2 on: Monday July 09, 2018, 10:37:37 PM »
The N W O is right on schedule...... scary stuff right here folks . From here there's no going back. Thanks for posting.

« Reply #3 on: Monday July 09, 2018, 11:15:12 PM »

Offline MarciT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday July 10, 2018, 02:45:43 PM »
 >:( They are setting the beast system we all must be COMPLIANT for the real ID by 2020 or we can not enter a Federal Building that's the post office,of FLY!. They want us to Consent to Facial recognition, Show your Birth Certificate,and Social Security Card.

Offline LeavingBabylon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday July 10, 2018, 10:22:51 PM »
Just caught this on the local news down here. They say the police will continue "testing" it and hope that it will help to keep us "safe", I guess since so many incidents have happened down here it's the green light for it. Oh and guess who the contract is with...Amazon, who would have thought.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/orlando-to-continue-testing-facial-recognition-software
Scary I'm glad I left Orlando/Daytona/Jupiter/Fl lol!

« Reply #6 on: Thursday July 12, 2018, 07:52:49 AM »

Offline StandonJohn

• here for info and to contribute where possible
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday July 12, 2018, 08:48:03 PM »
I think that is what you call covvering all bases, before they get caught out.

« Reply #8 on: Thursday July 12, 2018, 09:12:42 PM »

Offline chef90

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday July 13, 2018, 01:02:03 AM »
They are using this in Australia aswell although not advertised I know its active in Mebourne,Adelaide,Sydney and brisbane and was also used for the commonwealth games on Gold Coast in april-may this year,we have so many cameras in QLD in brisbane to gold coast they are on light poles highways suburbia signs and telegraph poles its truly astounding and as for 5g Richie your right for us here in Australia Qld,they are sticking white  rods inbetween power lines everywhere 50 to 100 meteres apart