Hello Guest

Learn thy enemy

• 0 Replies
Learn thy enemy
« on: Monday August 27, 2018, 05:05:59 PM »
In today's segment of learn thy enemy I'am going to talk about ways (IMHO) to anticipate lucifer's actions. Through some of my own research guided by Jesus Christ MY Lord and savior and some serious punches in the face to WAKE UP from RFB ODD and Nickelson1968 I have had my eyes open to various things, one of which is how lucifer knows how to get to me . Lucifer attacks me when I'am down and out , tired after along day's work and when I'am weak emotionally . When iam hurting. Lucifer knows right when to come . As opposed to us humans when we hunt we stalk,we chase where as lucifer stands and waits for us to run right into him . He knows right where we're going to be. Because he thinks in reverse of what we have been taught, that is why he is always ahead of us .

To top it off things like frequencies are used against us, combined with physical pain from slaving away all day frequencies attack us and make our bodies hum and vibrate causing even more pain and confusion. One way that I found to calm my body down is to believe it or not eat peanut M&m's the grinding on my jawbone actually seems to cancel out the pulsations of the frequency attack.

If you don't know what else to do, try this method. Report back your honest feedback. Just remember what works for some doesn't always work for everyone. This is a work in progress let's document it.