Hello Guest

Dangerous Ultraviolet Radiation UV- C & UV- B Penetration to Earth's Surface

• 5 Replies

Christopher Young

This is very very important stuff to know.
Why does the Sun nowadays feel so hot?

*Research: Aircraft Pollution Implicated in Dangerous Ultraviolet Radiation Increase* -April 3, 2018
" It is widely believed that atmospheric ozone blocks the deadly portion of solar radiation, UV-C and most UV-B, from reaching Earth’s surface.
A just-published scientific paper challenges this assumption.
Published this week in the Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International, the paper by J. Marvin Herndon, PhD, of Transdyne Corporation, Raymond D Hoisington of iRay SpectraMetrics, and Mark Whiteside, MD, MPH, a Florida Department of Health physician, confirms evidence NASA published and then failed to follow-up on in 2007.
Eleven years ago NASA scientists published the first evidence that UV-C and UV-B was penetrating the ozone layer and reaching Earth’s surface, evidence now confirmed by Herndon et al. After D’Antoni et al.’s 2007.... "
https://www.aircrap.org/2018/04/03/research-aircraft-pollution-implicated-in-dangerous-ultraviolet-radiation-increase/

&
HERE's the original PDF.
https://chemtrailsplanet.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/deadly-ultraviolet-uv-c-and-uv-b-penetration-to-earth_s-surface-herndon.pdf

If you think this is good-to-know, let me know.
If you know someone who might be interested in this send it to them.
It's not easy to find this type of info.
That's why I listed it.
btw,
Mike Decker's in the article.

Re: Dangerous Ultraviolet Radiation UV- C & UV- B Penetration to Earth's Surface
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday July 10, 2018, 04:11:56 PM »
They appear to be the real deal - concerned about human health effects of spraying. I've never heard of them before. Nice find !

Re: Dangerous Ultraviolet Radiation UV- C & UV- B Penetration to Earth's Surface
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday July 11, 2018, 12:56:03 AM »
Dane Wigington of geoengineeringwatch.org posited that the chemtrailed aerosol nano-mist acts as a kind of lens that facilitates passage of harmful ultraviolet rays.

Possibly related -- the youtubes exposing how the triangulation of 'sun angles' from any three cities at any one time mathematically indicates a tremenedously smaller sun only 3,500 miles distant -- all of which flying in the face of the 500 years of Jesuit-white-knuckled psyence-dogma of globe theory as fact.  See works by Rob Skiba, Eric Jon Phelps, Chris Bjerknes, and Johnny Cirucci.

Also possibly related are the fairly recent youtubes by aplanetruth.info that discuss how some "chemtrail planes" are project-blue-screen projected images and not real planes.

Very curious times.

Google "strange days strange skies"

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday July 11, 2018, 07:59:37 PM »
Interesting tid bit of information- a friend with a professional weather station told me today that yesterday 7/10/18 was the highest evaporation rate he had ever seen . Food for thought.

« Reply #5 on: Saturday July 14, 2018, 07:50:33 PM »
I'm noticing the quick evaporation in Oklahoma as well. The intensity of the sun, combined with the UVC now reaching the surface of the Earth is troubling. I first heard about the UVC about 3 years ago on YT with one individual showing the reading from an industrial meter. I searched far and wide across the web only to find that UVC is blocked by the upper layers of the atmosphere? Well, not anymore.

This is still posted on one of the NASA Goddard sites as of today:

Obviously, the powers that be are aware of this, but they are not notifying the general public.

Any plastics, fabrics, or other UV sensitive materials are faded or falling apart after one or two seasons. I've gone through three tarps covering vehicles outside over the past few years. They just shred at the edges and seems before falling apart. Since when has that ever been the case?

It's not just in the summer months either. Used to be, you'd stand outside in the sun to TRY and warm up in the winter time. Now, it feels like you're getting a sunburn after 5 minutes.

I can't grow tomatoes in full sun anymore; they just bake even with plenty of watering and mulch at the base of the plants. I did an experiment a few summers ago where I built a hoop style garden canopy (open end on each side for air flow) with translucent plastic. The tomatoes grew like crazy with that extra protection. However, the plastic disintegrated around the end of the growing season from the UV exposure.  >:(

I think indoor gardening (even at industrial levels) is going to be the future of agriculture. I'm assuming that Monsanto and all of the other GMO seed companies out there are engineering crops that can withstand the high intensity UV. As for organic, heirloom seeds, they have no chance outdoors.

After studying the Electric Universe theory, it seems the grand solar minimum could be driving some of this. The solar activity is settling way down into a larger dip in the overall cycles which causes Earth magnetosphere to weaken. I know that's allowing more cosmic rays to reach Earth, but it seems the reduction in deflection of UVB and UVC rays is more attributed to the ozone layer. So, is the ozone layer to blame?