Flat Earth
« on: Saturday July 14, 2018, 03:31:42 PM »
#researchflatearth

Offline 8thBeast

• View Profile
    • Gates of the City
Re: Flat Earth
« Reply #1 on: Saturday July 14, 2018, 08:05:49 PM »
Should state it as "Get educated - Research flat earth." Because it certainly does teach you critical thinking and takes you through many thought processes.
That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ.

https://gatesofthecity.wordpress.com/book-mystery-of-godliness-pdf-for-gates/

Offline Savs101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday July 15, 2018, 08:13:37 PM »
With you on this Xx777xX

People think I'm stupid when I start preaching The FE.

Beats flying through space aimlessly.

Peace out and Godbless
A Higher power than one's self

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday July 17, 2018, 08:45:24 PM »
With you on this Xx777xX

People think I'm stupid when I start preaching The FE.

Beats flying through space aimlessly.

Peace out and Godbless

Likewise. I had a debate with my mate who kept going back to Trigonometry and Geometry and stating that those two "debunk" Flat Earth. (Two Mathematical Factors applied by Freemason's.)
I thank God that my parents and some really close friends of mine are not blind to the lies and deciet of those that worship the son of perdition.
I pray more awaken to the truth in Jesus Christ.
They don't want to disrupt their comfortable lifestyles that they will ignore what is so blatantly in front of them.
I even had a discussion with a individual who was a survivor of SRA and they have been so twisted and filled with disbelief that they feel only bad will prevail in this world. (Even when I gave the person an understanding of how it affected their choices i.e becoming transgender.)

Kia Ora from NZ
God Bless each and every one of you.
AuzNzRebels

Offline Angie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday July 19, 2018, 01:03:46 PM »
I believe we live on a flat earth, not because of any experiment man might do to try and prove it, but because God says so. It kills me listening to preachers talk about how we should live the way the bible teaches us to live and to take it literally, but when it comes to the shape of our living quarters we should just toss all that to the wind because man has proven the earth to be a spinning ball in a vast ever expanding universe. If that was the case then all these unbelievers have a good reason to not follow the words of our Father because the bible is a lie from beginning to end. The bible says we live on a flat earth, as for me I will follow my Fathers words, not mans! Ball earth= the greatest deception

« Reply #5 on: Sunday July 22, 2018, 01:25:24 AM »
I'm curious as to what scriptures you draw upon to assert that The Father refers to the Earth as flat.

Offline Savs101

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday July 23, 2018, 10:08:30 AM »
I'm curious as to what scriptures you draw upon to assert that The Father refers to the Earth as flat.

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”

Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...”

I have done a lot of research on this and through my own observations I firmly believe the FE model is correct The Sun alone does not behave on the flying aimlessly through space theory that we have been taught over the years.

This is all part of the end times deception.

peace out and Godbless

Offline Savs101

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday July 24, 2018, 07:27:50 AM »
this fella knows  8)

peace out and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMzNN6J7M0

Offline Savs101

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday July 26, 2018, 05:17:49 AM »
In the video I posted above there is a point of debate for me and that is how far away are the Sun and Moon?

We know they are not the distances the so called experts tell us only have to use our own eyes to establish and realise this.

The fella in the video is quoting 3000 miles but I say much nearer as to how near I would not like to guess, I see a video yesterday of footage from a plane with the Sun below the plane in the clouds.

peace out and Godbless

Offline LeavingBabylon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday August 06, 2018, 12:43:37 AM »
#researchflatearth
They're definitely hiding land the whole Antarctic treaty & admiral Byrd situation are too weird. Especially all those operation high jump/ fishbowl ect.

Fake Space, not spinning 1000 mph.

It's very scary what they're hiding I believe Flat Earth, RFID & several other truths/ knowing former military. This have gotten me & my fiancé targeted

Think about the rise in NASA shirts, I truly believe we're in end times!

Regardless of Everything All Glory to God

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday August 07, 2018, 09:46:41 PM »
Just spent the weekend at a tourist destination  I couldn't believe all the NASA tee's people were wearing.

« Reply #12 on: Monday August 27, 2018, 08:49:02 AM »
1. There is no curve...
Pictures of a tower 950 miles away ....

2. Water does not stick....
It flows ....

I cant even begin to tell you how many times ive been looked at like im the nutbag....

RESEARCH THE SHIT!!!!

Saxson

« Reply #13 on: Saturday September 01, 2018, 09:43:59 AM »
How can I go to the edge and take pictures?

« Reply #14 on: Saturday September 01, 2018, 11:29:42 AM »
Maybe get an intern staff job for John Kerry ;)