Hello Guest

Welcome to ALL the great new contributing members

• 6 Replies
Welcome to ALL the great new contributing members
« on: Saturday September 08, 2018, 08:19:12 PM »
Welcome y'all

Re: Welcome to ALL the great new contributing members
« Reply #1 on: Sunday February 10, 2019, 12:11:05 AM »
Please  take  the time to leave a brief introduction about yourself. Let us promote confidence that we're all interacting with actual Truth Seekers here. Educating ones self and helping to educate others that seek truth is peril. More and more are "Awaking" everyday let this community serve as a way to network with likeminded people online and off.
As "Always" protect yourself Put on the Full Armor of God , seek the Lords wisdom and take back what is Righteously Ours!

Offline Administrator

• any trolls show hit me up
    • View Profile
    • Richie From Boston
« Reply #2 on: Sunday February 10, 2019, 12:36:15 PM »
your now a moderator 

« Reply #3 on: Sunday February 10, 2019, 02:56:30 PM »
Thank you !
Note: I will be off grid 2/13-2/25
May the Lord guide my way. May I have the good sense to listen to him. :)

« Reply #4 on: Sunday February 10, 2019, 08:04:04 PM »
My applauds just stopped working for me. Why?

« Reply #5 on: Sunday February 10, 2019, 08:22:17 PM »
Was there a error message? Also try logging  out and back in and try it again. Let's us know how you made out.

« Reply #6 on: Monday February 25, 2019, 10:07:48 AM »
hi there, im new to this forum, so glad its here.I follow Richie from boston on utube, ect., and also a few other sites, , very few are really credible, ,anyways, just glad to be able to respond, been into the truth a long time, , , , people need to use there iphones , to look up in the skys, day and night if they can, , if they do they ll start to see weird things besides chemtrails, , my husband caught something weird, , approx. 5 weeks ago, while looking up in elkland mo., , we are process of copying the photo now, it was the strangest, picture, a black chemtrail cloud with sun peeking through, and a green, spherical, round like planet looking thing, just at the top of the sun, , in the black chemtrail, and above that was   large white chemtrail cloud, with  numerous demonic looking faces in it, , when we took phone and , increased the image, have seen a few good utube  clouds, with demonic faces in them, , and this one was a good photo also, so some very weird stuff goin on , , besides the chemtrails, , husband  doesn't believe, too much except for chemtrails, at least he believes that, and, hes intuitive enough to take out his phone and try to catch weird clouds ect., , showed it to a friend, and he thought it was a planet, looks like one, , , probably not, prob. some weird gov. drone thing or something inside the chemtrail, deffinitley not a camera flash, , I think these new cameras, can sometimes catch things, if we are in the right place at the right time.thank you,  for the forum, thank Richie also., take care all, I hope people really use thisforum, in a good way, because , its so vital, for awake people to get together and share info., not everyone has the ability,or wants to use fakebook, twatter, or google, , a lot of folks are old school, except for the occasional smart phone.